Postal Connections has been expanding at a rapid pace. The top franchisees in our system recently took home awards honoring their hard work during the brand’s annual franchisee conference in Orlando. These awards recognized stores with top sales performance for 2017.
- Pete and Susan Pierce, owners of Postal Connections of East Bend, Oregon
- Joyce Jones, owner of Postal Connections of Redmond, Oregon
- Mark and Cherie Smith, owners of Postal Connections of St. Johns, Michigan
- Jim and Elizabeth Bowe, owners of Postal Connections of Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Kal Bodawala, owner of Postal Connections of Manhattan, New York
- Rick and Susan Martin, owners of Postal Connections of Hockessin, Delaware
Postal Connections has established itself as a leading provider of a wide array of business and personal services, offering convenient access to postal products, shipping with all major carriers, freight, printing, creative services, copying, fax, passport photos, notary, shredding and many other services.
Postal Connections implements intensive, personalized training of all franchisees to ensure that customer service is the highest priority in all stores. The company frequently offers new items and hard to find services that cannot be found elsewhere.
Postal Connection believes in nurturing its franchisees and supporting them with an extensive suite of tools and training that will help them achieve their dreams.
Learn more about Postal Connections and become a part of our family.